Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer's on My Mind

I finished my breakfast early and have a little time to kill before I head into work. Look how vibrant these purple climitus are!! I was out and about this weekend estate sale-ing and couldn't pass up snapping a photo. When I think of summer I always think of ice cream. There is a hole in the wall ice cream shop, Sidney Dairy Barn,  a bike ride away and I've already frequented twice.  The chocolate oreo tornado is my fav! Do you have a favorite summer treat?

IMG_0485


IMG_0484


IMG_0513
Sporting my new-to-me cowboy boots with a comfy-casual striped tunic. You can never go wrong with a classic pair, they go with about anything! Wear them with skirts or dresses, tucked into jeans or colored pants. One of my favorites is black skinnies, such a chic look!

For some reason or another Jack has a phobia of taking pictures with me. In his entire life (10 months) we only have maybe two pictures together. Don't you remember this photo in the Easter post. Clearly we are an attractive pair.
IMG_0482

IMG_0480

IMG_0470

Recently I have been loving cobalt blue. I paired this maxi shirt with a bold pattern top and some interesting accessories and viola! The perfect combination of a put together and interesting look. Sandals are one of my favorite summer accessories. It's so easy to dress down your "fancy" pair of sandals with pair of jeans or cropped skinnies for every day use. At night dress them up with a cocktail dress or elegant skirt/top.

IMG_0471


IMG_0452


I live for days like this.
Paradise.
Be sure to venture outside today, its absolutely beautiful!
Have a wonderful day!

IMG_0461

No comments:

Post a Comment