Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Travel by Train


Sometimes life gets the best of us and things get a bit out of control and we must rein it back in. My approach to this problem is quite simple: getaway to visit your best girlfriends. A couple weekends ago I jumped on the early Saturday morning train headed north to the city. I was greeted with a big hug and a huge smile! It's been almost a year since I was last in the city with these girls. Though my trip was short we were able to catch up, explore the city, and celebrate a birthday! We breakfasted at Toast and indulged in their Chozio eggs Benedict. One word: Delicious!! So many tasty flavors all in one place. On the way home we made a stop at the one and only Lululemon. I must say it is a good thing the closest one is at least 2 hours away. Things can get dangerous in there!
IMG_4986


IMG_4993


IMG_4992


IMG_4994


IMG_4995
I had the most wonderful hostesses, see you again soon windy city!

No comments:

Post a Comment