Saturday, May 5, 2012

peonies.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a picture of the peonies in my yard ready to bloom. 
Early yesterday morning they looked like this.
Peonies have always been one of my favorite flowers but the darn things attract ants and flies like crazy. 

See below: fly and ant takeover
Later in the day once the sun was out and it was a little warmer they looked like this, petals wide open.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Saturday, yesterday and today my mom and I went on a treasure hunt, found a bunch of goodies, and talked with some really interesting people. The people you meet while on your travels make the experience much more fulfilling. Especially when they tell you the tales of their family or where something came from.

I should have a plethora of photos for you this week. I've been trying to document as much as I can. Wednesday we had a tornado threat close by which was quite interesting. I'll post more on that later.

This week I've been busy reorganizing my closet because on Monday I start a new job! I've sorted all my business professional out into another closet to make things easy in the morning and it gives me some space to actually see what I have! Do you ever feel like your life is out of sorts if your closet is a mess?


fullbloom

IMG_0533

No comments:

Post a Comment