Tuesday, April 3, 2012

she's here, she's here.


This post has been sitting in my draft folder for more than 3 weeks. Numerous times I thought I would come back to finish this post but for some reason other things have pulled me away.

I took these photos a few weeks back when I was gardening with my mom. In a short amount of time we have gone from a mild winter to full fledged spring. Spring is here to stay!


We've got a small "orchard" of apple trees. A few of years ago we had a random tree pop up and we had no idea what it was. Two summers ago we figured out our "mystery tree" when it was full of the juiciest, tastiest peaches I have ever had!!!

So Delicious!!

Last summer we had so many peaches my Mom and I put up about 5 batches of peach jam and ventured out into making some spicy pepper jelly!

Yum.

Our supply is almost gone.

Come on little bees,
pollenate our little peach tree!


Until then, I will have to settle for these beautiful pink blossoms.



I'll get back to normal posting shortly, but at the moment I have some cleaning that needs to be attended to!

1 comment:

  1. I love your post and the beautiful photos. I can't wait to taste one of those peaches...yummmm :)

    ReplyDelete