Sunday, March 4, 2012

She Didn't Have To, But She Did

This past week I had a lovely surprise from my mum. She brought home this vintage lamp for me! I couldn't have been more excited! Right now I am still in debate where she will go! Don't you find it funny how certain things are gender specific? 

It came home with its original shade but it needs a little facelift. I might just fork out some cash for a new one. Finding replacement shades is one of the most frustrating tasks. I'm just hoping I don't have to drop an arm and a leg for one. Honestly, I think I might be a lamp hoarder. In the basement I have a workspace area and I have lamps everywhere! They have taken over! At the moment it is "under construction" until I find a proper way to store them all!




This  lamp has been sitting on the counter all weekend looking back at me wondering its fate. I'm on the fence, what do you think: Should I paint it or leave it natural?

1 comment: