Monday, January 9, 2012

Twenty-Twelve

Happy New Year! How can it be 2012 already? It seems like we were just welcoming 2011! Take a peak at some memories of 2011.
2011 a great year, best friends getting married, trip down to Florida to visit Auntie, reunited with old friends in Colorado, skiing for the first time (love it), finished a half marathon with a great group, rekindled a long time friendship and made new memories, celebrated my 24th birthday with a group of amazing people and paint balled for the first time. I totally recommend it!! Missing my Toby girl always. Welcomed in a new furry family member, Jack James. Could not have been more of an adventure. Played triples in Chicago, (can't wait for more in 2012). Congratulations to Traesha and Drew on baby number two, Brady Chase! I am thankful for so many wonderful people in my life and I wonder what 2012 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment