Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nutshells & a Project

As I mentioned in my last post I have been struggling to blog on a consistent basis or quite honestly blogging at all. When one of my favorite blogs (Jenni from Story of My Life) came up with the idea of Blog Every Day in May, I felt this was the little push I needed to try and jump start my writing. Obviously the point is to blog every day for the month of May. She has been fantastic and included daily topics which conquers half the battle right there! Day one is "story of your life in 250 words or less". Does this feel a little like a school meet and greet or what?

Rach:Bridget


I was born an only child 25 years ago and up until I had graduated college, finished playing collegiate volleyball had never had stitches. After a freak encounter with a water glass I now have a scar on my knee worthy of a tale or two. I've lived in Illinois almost all my life except when I went away to college in Evansville Indiana. I have tried my hand at almost any sport growing up EXCEPT soccer. My foot and eye coordination were never my strong suit. I grew up finger painting and riding my pony, a white appaloosa named Prince who stole my heart. I treasure the lessons about responsibility he taught me and one day I will rekindle my love of being a horsewoman. I have big plans of traveling around the world. So far I have traveled to 4 countries but there are many more on my list. I have a mild obsession with standard poodles, kombucha, and staying active. I place a high value on the meaning of true friendship and family ties.

Well there it is. Rachel in a nutshell.

I normally I am not one to link up but there's always a first for everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment