Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bell- Bottomed. They're Back!






Blouse: thrifted. Jeans: Gap. Necklace: The Limited (old).


I'm still trying to get out the editing kinks. Seems I need to read up. It was too cold and windy for me to head out into the elements for some exciting photos. The sun hasn't been out today leaving us with a dreary day. We had an interesting morning trimming Jack's nails and it wasn't because he wouldn't stand still. I ended up cutting two of his quicks and it looked like we had a murder scene on our hands with all the blood. It amazes me how fast/ much they bleed! I'll spare you the rest of the details. In a moment like that you'd think he would have been squirmy and in pain, but he was calm as can be waiting for us to nurse his wounds.

Last night I ventured out to Decatur to watch my alma mater in the super sectional for women's basketball. The result wasn't what I was hoping but they played hard against a veteran squad, who had previously won state last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment