Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

 

How was everyone's weekend? There was work, a lot of resting, movie watching, dog walking, and cooking. Thursday I had a feeling I might be catching a small bug, its been going around at work. Thankfully it was just a quick head cold and has passed. Homemade chicken noodle soup is the best remedy, even if it is just a mental thing! If you are in the mood for a good movie I highly recommend Moneyball, it's a baseball movie but even non-sports fans will enjoy it. It doesn't hurt that Brad Pitt is staring in it. We picked up some fresh veggies from the store to make beef stew. I know it sounds silly but carrots with the stems on them feel like they are much fresher, right out of the garden or from the farmer's market. I've got a few more photos to share but I've got to figure out how to get them to load correctly. Tomorrow looks to be much warmer unfortunately though I think we are in for some rain. What are your tricks for keeping a cold away?

No comments:

Post a Comment