Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Make Up Your Mind, Is It Winter or Spring? Whatever It Is, I'll Take It!

What a great surprise waking up to 60 degree weather and sun today!! Days like this always put me in a good mood and give a little pick me up. Otherwise I would just want to be snuggled in my warm bed reading a book or napping all day. About a year ago I found this awesome vintage lamp at a thrift but I didn't know what to do with it. It's shade wasn't proportionate to the size of the lamp. Well the lamp ending up collecting dust in basement and a couple of days ago I realized I had just the shade! I moved it into my room and it fits perfectly, just enough height! Had a yummy lunch of tuna, with cottage cheese and some kiwi. Fresh fruit and veggies always make for a good lunch and remind me of summer.
Oh Hey Girlfriend!

It looks even better at night.
Summer mix in winter, I'll take that.
I should be outside shooting some photos but I've been busy cleaning, organizing and doing some work. Sometimes I don't think there is enough time in the day to get things done. Tonight I'm headed into town to play some league volleyball, I couldn't be more excited! I really do miss being apart of a team and playing every day, but two days a week will have to do. I have made some incredible new friends playing in league ball. For the past week and half my workout partner Ashley and I have been trying to start our training for the relay marathon in April and haven't had any luck. Hopefully tonight will be our night!

No comments:

Post a Comment