Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cherry Chia




This week has flown by so quickly, how is it already almost Friday! It's been a happy, tiring week. Jack is finally allowed to go one walks, run and jump as he likes. Sunday I took him for a walk off his leash, it didn't go as well as planned. Sometimes he has these lapses in judgement, when he could be free as a bird and run as he pleases but instead he chooses to be a pest. He'll jump, dart around, bite and growl, not my cute little puppy. Then the next moment he will be loving and cuddly. We are working on it, I can't wait for the day when we can go for a walk and I don't have to worry about getting jumped by my own dog!

We've also been playing a lot of fetch with a ball. The boy could run forever, I've seen a huge change in his athleticism. Before he was neutered he was all puppy, trying to figure out what to do with his growing limbs. Now he is more coordinated, learning to catch balls, trusting his instincts. We're working on the catching, I can't wait until he can catch a Frisbee!

I have a pretty large stash of nail polish, almost embarrassing. My go-to has always been OPI. They have a great selection of colors, the polish goes on smoothly and lasts forever!! (Ok well, lets not get carried away, a couple of days before it chips). I am obsessed with my new Essie colors, orange, it's obvious & a crewed interest. Go get them, you'll love them!

Life is good. I have a whole box of Kombucha to myself. No one else in the house drinks it. They think it is the most disgusting thing. It's one of those things you have to acquire a taste for. Imagine a healthy mixture of vinegar and raw juice. I swear it prevents and cures anything you've got going on! My new favorite is the Cherry Chia. Normally I like the gingerade and green because they are 100% kombucha but I had to branch out and try the seeded version, a nice change.

Valentine's day is right around the corner. Thought I would be creative-ish and make my own valentines this year. I've got to get the creative juices flowing, so many projects to get started on. You have no idea what my project table looks like, it's a mess full of inspiration. That's all for now maybe next time I'll get you more than phone pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment